Cookie Project

Believe it or not, these cookies took about 2 weeks to make. The first batch I did (with a chocolate sugar cookie recipe from Taste of Home) flopped. The cutouts didn’t keep their shape and they were just way too big. Then I made this batch. A trusted gingerbread cutout recipe from my red & white checked Better Homes & Gardens cookbook. Then I had to frost them. But not until they were cool. Then we had to go to Galena for the weekend to help at my in-law’s house. Then I had to go to Jo-Ann’s to get fabric for a Halloween costume for an American Girl doll. (Note to self: read the suggested fabric on the pattern envelope. If it says double-stretch knit, get that.) I FINALLY finished them tonight. Phew!

Advertisements